So I’m very aware it’s the middle of January (in fact people are already excited for pancake day next month) but I do love looking back at these posts and as December was my favourite month I couldn’t miss it! Better late than never…
- In case the photo wasn’t enough of a give away – Matt asked me to marry him on the 8th December and I couldn’t be happier. It was the perfect proposal – just us two in our beautiful home <3 Safe to say we’ve drunk a lot of champagne to celebrate….
2. Which takes me nicely onto the next equally exciting event of last month – after 3 months of renovations fixing terrace 53 we finally moved back into our home after the fire. I don’t have the words to articulate how incredibly lucky and happy I feel that we are back in our home and we were back in for Christmas. We got to end the year on a high 🙂
3. Nothing quite starts Christmas like the Gavin & Stacey Christmas special…
4. Returning home from work to Christmas carols playing at the train station.
5. The amount of roast potatoes I ate in December.
6. Lots and lots of prosecco….
7. Hosting Christmas at ours for the very first time – Matt cooked up a storm. I had the very important job of serving the wine obviously.
8. Celebrating our engagement with a surprise party which Matt organised with all our closest friends.
9. Date night in Leeds celebrating our 6 year anniversary.
10. Bottomless brunch with the girls – tipsy by 12 noon. Yes please.
11. Peaky Blinders season 4.
12. The days spent in between Christmas and New Year having no idea of the time, wearing pyjamas all day and watching films on the sofa under a blanket.
13. My best friend Rosie being back up north for Christmas.
14. All the Christmas films.
15. Seeing in the new year dancing with friends in our living room.
16. Boxing day buffet – SO much food.
17. Christmas shopping with my mamma.
18. My new pair of Christmas pyjamas.
19. Lunch with Becky and Phoebe celebrating <3
20. Dancing to ABBA in the kitchen with my mum on Christmas Day.